Optimising the safety of construction sites is important for Tammet. In addition to barriers we offer material catch fan meshes for buildings to improve safety. Catch Fan safety meshes have been especially designed to protect workers from falling objects and debris.
Catch Fan safety meshes are well suited for elevated construction sites and confined spaces, and can be easily folded aside when necessary, for example, to clear the way for a moving crane. The Catch Fan safety mesh has been manufactured according to European standards defined by EN 1263-1 (temporary structures).
- We offer a wide selection of attachment components suitable for most foundation solutions.
- Full technical support from design to delivery.
- The Catch Fan is a double layered mesh, consisting of a 60x60 mm base mesh and a 20x20 mm debris mesh, made from polypropylene.
- Absorbs the energy of a falling object.
- Stops falling objects weighing up to 100 kg from a height of up to 7 m.
- Standard widths: 6 m and 4 m.
- Training is provided upon customer request.
To ensure proper durability and reliability of the meshes, the catch fan meshes should be inspected once per year. For this purpose, fibre samples should be sent to Tammet Oy or to a licensed testing unit.